Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Tables

April 25th 2011
Dive: 36
Location: Three Tables, North Shore, Oahu
Visibility: 40 Feet
Max Depth: 33  Feet
Bottom Time: 60 Minutes
Cumulative Dive Time:  1542 Minutes
Weight: 18lbs
Exposure Protection:Rash Gaurd, boots
Dive Computer: Veo 100
Conditions: Salt Water/Shore Dive/Waves
Note: First time diving this spot, I went with my buddy Matt Guynes. This was an exceptional dive, I believe we actually wandered to a neighboring dive site known as "Fire House", We followed an underwater canyon for about 500 pounds before returning and noticed a 5 foot White Tip Reef Shark in a cavern at the end. I also tested out my new dive camera and strobe with awesome results including a fantastic picture of a Honu (Green Sea Turtle).


Shit just got real...






Matt being Matt


1 comment: